What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just sent a request..... You ready to join?

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Sorry, was getting moaned at by my wife as it was getting late and I had to be up in 5 hrs for work, so went offline...I have accepted for next time though.

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am going to launch on pad2 in less than 30 minutes, will you be able to join me?

hi, I could use fuel supply, thanks.

On board.

Hi :)

I wanted to make amends to both of you. I had to leave for a few hours so I added fuel and bolt in order to get rid of them. I thought you had plenty of time to go in front of me for first and second place and when I come back the launch had ended.

I'm really sorry about that, I didn't want first place (and I don't like when people steal it). So it was totally involuntary.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have also joined. Quite a few in. Where are going on points?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot. Thank you :)

Thanks Barbara.

There was no plan on points as far as I'm aware. But glad we took off!

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi :)

I wanted to make amends to both of you. I had to leave for a few hours so I added fuel and bolt in order to get rid of them. I thought you had plenty of time to go in front of me for first and second place and when I come back the launch had ended.

I'm really sorry about that, I didn't want first place (and I don't like when people steal it). So it was totally involuntary.

No problem for me Tele!
I didn't expect to take off this fast either but I don't mind because there's no point in hanging around :)

And I actually did the same thing. I went past captain boyington thinking he would have time to put more in. And then we got more people on and it launched.

Last edited:

AdNazzyP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just launched on the 2nd pad, launching as part of the side quest so don't really care about gifts for this one. Feel free to take first.

AdNazzyP Level 35. Space items, Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just launched on the 2nd pad, launching as part of the side quest so don't really care about gifts for this one. Feel free to take first.

AdNazzyP Level 35. Space items, Flight catering, Flight items, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Oh! So those are side quests. I dont need to necessarily do it.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started a launch at the blue pad. Make me happy, join it. Free drinks and dutch cheese

Hi, I'm in, got any beer?

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started a launch at the blue pad. Make me happy, join it. Free drinks and dutch cheese

Joined but are you operating like GI as no beer in my gift list

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Most reactions

Latest posts