What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This will be interesting trying to get 25 of us into one launch. 80 each is nothing, looking forward to see how it goes.

How about you can add up to 80 at 7pm then at 8.30pm no limits .... Can we hold on for 90 mins ... At least we will be back at a reasonable time... Views ?

lv40 173 stars please send Nav modules only

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How about you can add up to 80 at 7pm then at 8.30pm no limits .... Can we hold on for 90 mins ... At least we will be back at a reasonable time... Views ?

Sounds cool Fred.

I suppose it will all depend on how many join.

80 to start and then by 9pm you can start recalculating whats needed to complete.

The problem you have then is the people who join at 7pm and add there 80 may not be able to add any more come 9-930. Keeping them on the launch for an hour half may prove difficult.

I think your right come half 9 we can then add whatever's needed.

I've no commitments tonight so I'm sure whatever you decide Fred will be fine.

Last edited:

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great work Fred. Found you. I am in for tonight. Looking forward to your party. I will bring the wine!

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great work Fred. Found you. I am in for tonight. Looking forward to your party. I will bring the wine!

Used your idea of the 80 to see if we can get your wish , but bet we go wrong and fall about laughing later and it's still fun for those who read the panic later, wine is good helps the rocket motors

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got that elusive wheat, put it to good use and brewed some beer with it. Will bring some along for the launch party.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know but a private message to the moderator, super moderator or anyone of the high rank people could be productive. I am already sending one now.

Has this been looked at yet?

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred - I am looking forward to reading about the big launch when I get home tonight. Now I have 2 forums to read before I get any sleep tonight!!!! Should be fun!!

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got that elusive wheat, put it to good use and brewed some beer with it. Will bring some along for the launch party.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker. I need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Thats the best way to use the wheat! I'll bring some dutch cheese with me, that tastes very good with beer

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats the best way to use the wheat! I'll bring some dutch cheese with me, that tastes very good with beer

Sounds good, I'll look forward to it.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
80 should be a good easy start number, 2 x40 with large fuel. We should have a good idea if this is working within 2 minutes of start...again it's a fantasy to cram 25 of us party animals into Fred's rocket! Hope this works!

Bernardngo level 40, 150 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons. thanks!

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-1506399380.png

I real am cutting the grass right now

Most reactions

Latest posts