What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

mdnght

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jahuno. said:
Please add me: " Jahuno. " (incl the dot at the end plz) Daily player, lvl 27, working on Space mission

I tried to add you but I already invited the maximum of people for today.
Feel free to invite me

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone! New to the forums, and the game. Please add me, and I will do my best to be a gracious neighbor.
swirlyimp (here and in game)

Saw you accepted my add neighbour request. Post what you need in your signature and in the Airport City Trading Centre forum/thread. If you need help posting or finding the thread, let me know.

DieterW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Daily player (level 31) - send me a neighbor request if you like

Need: archive box, smoke detector, cooling chamber, defroster, packaging machine, laser level, robot tester, assembly robot

Can give: video wall, lantern, airco, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, do not disturb sign, radio transmitter, guest book, cognac, binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, add. radar, makeup, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, catering, beacon, cooking chamber, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer.

Last edited:

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I an a level 35 player with a Training Centre. Please add me as a friend. My game id is Nuttyuk

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get the same message. Didn't delete you, you just disappeared, I assumed you deleted me ;)

UsBourkes, you're back on my list! Something must have been updated on game server - now I see nicks (not "usernames") of my neighbours.

Is anyone here able to send Dispatcher Console?

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UsBourkes, you're back on my list! Something must have been updated on game server

You appeared in my request list last night so I accepted. Some strange things going on in that area - had a neighbour request, clicked visit to check out their city, returned and they had been replaced with a different neighbour. Happened twice. Also had neighbours I can visit and now can't. Thought it was only those who hadn't updated that I couldn't visit (usually a good sign of old, inactive players) but nope, people I added a couple of days ago I can now not visit. Can still gift them though.

If I hadn't invested so much time and effort, I'd be packing this thing !

dthomp1473

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I added both of u above me

Please add me. Airport city on iPhone. I play all day everyday. I need equipment to complete my lev 2 control tower

Add. Jeffj.

I have already sent requests to 84 players and only had 3 respond for a week now. Anyone know why to find a current list of friends to add?? Please help need friends. Thanks alot

I sent you a friend request, it sent back wrong promo code. Please request Dthomp

Benaus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New player

Hi all

New to game and hoping to add some new friends :)

Id: Benaus

Hope to share the game with you all

chinik8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi..all
Please add me : Chinik8
I dont know how to add friends,every time i put friend username that windows popout say : Sorry,this promo code is not valid.
I just have 1 neighbors ( Madien Airborn lv 35 ) and 25 awaiting reply friend list
Thx

Daddo18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
Need new neighbours. Had old game to level 35 and its gone!
Ipad user name is Daddo1818. Regular player, frequent gifter!

Kalbokris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx mate. Ca, you send me some spaceshuttle stuff like robot tester tomorrow? Let me know jwhat you need.

Most reactions