What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

airplay fyi

jgbeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for those having problems with no video on airplay I had the same issue and switched bands to 5ghz..problem fixed...seems to be a bandwidth issue..this is probably no help if you dont have a dual band router..

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
for those having problems with no video on airplay I had the same issue and switched bands to 5ghz..problem fixed...seems to be a bandwidth issue..this is probably no help if you dont have a dual band router..

Thanks, I have been wondering all along whether I need to upgrade from 11g to 11n to get video, but didn't want to do it only to find that it makes no difference. It's not so much the cost, more the setup effort.

A specific question, can you play videos from Photos (uploaded from a video camera) on AirPlay?. I can only view photos at the moment.

There really should be documentation of this somewhere. Perhaps there is but I haven't found it.

OP
J

jgbeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
camera video

haven't tried this myself ..keep in mind that the ipad likes mp4 and your camera video format maybe different

Most reactions

Latest posts