What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airline Headphones for the I Pad 2

scotorca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, we bought a film to watch on our flight back from Spain this year. Unfortunately due to the cabin noise during the flight, we could not hear the film soundtrack. We were using two sets of airline headphones via a two way splitter. I understand that the airline headphones are very cheap, but can anyone recommend suitable headphones for a reasonable price (£30 to £40) or is that price range too low? Any advise would be appreciated.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Noise cancelling headphones work, but I find noise cancelling earbuds work even better.. You need to get the ones with soft rubber that fills the ear canal.

This link contains info on medium priced earbuds.. --> Lower to Mid Priced Noise Cancelling Earbuds .

I use the Sony MDR-NC22 and I'm quite happy with them. They block out a lot of noise on the plane and do a good job on crying babies.

OP
S

scotorca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice. I will look and read all the reviews.

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two sets of NC headphones, which are godsends on long plane trips. One is Sennheiser and the other Sony. I probably use the Sonys more often. You won't regret spending a little more and getting something of quality.

Most reactions

Latest posts