Air print?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by It dumby, Mar 12, 2014.

1. It dumby

It dumby
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi my cannon pixma was printing from my I pad until I installed a new wireless modem. No it's not and I don't know what to do....

2. Contra

Contra
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    re-install the app on you iPad, so that it may find the new IP from the printer

3. Contra

Contra
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I found this to be an awesome printer...and setup was so fast and easy...
    It is a brother...using the free brother app it took me about 15 seconds from the moment I tried to download it till it was printing a test page

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

Attached Files:

4. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello, unless the previous post helps, you really need to provide more information: 1) What Canon model Pixma do you own? 2) Do you have a computer in addition to an iPad, and if so 'how' did the printer communicate w/ the computer, i.e. wired or wireless? 3) Did you install a new wireless modem or a router (or a combo) - I'm assuming that you have either cable or DSL from your ISP - correct? and 4) Are you NOW trying to use your printer differently, e.g. previously wired and now wirelessly? Answers to these questions will help us to respond much more specifically. Dave :)