What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air print?

It dumby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my cannon pixma was printing from my I pad until I installed a new wireless modem. No it's not and I don't know what to do....

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
I found this to be an awesome printer...and setup was so fast and easy...
It is a brother...using the free brother app it took me about 15 seconds from the moment I tried to download it till it was printing a test page

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

Attachments

• image-2707359449.jpg
    image-2707359449.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 157

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi my cannon pixma was printing from my I pad until I installed a new wireless modem. No it's not and I don't know what to do....

Hello, unless the previous post helps, you really need to provide more information: 1) What Canon model Pixma do you own? 2) Do you have a computer in addition to an iPad, and if so 'how' did the printer communicate w/ the computer, i.e. wired or wireless? 3) Did you install a new wireless modem or a router (or a combo) - I'm assuming that you have either cable or DSL from your ISP - correct? and 4) Are you NOW trying to use your printer differently, e.g. previously wired and now wirelessly? Answers to these questions will help us to respond much more specifically. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts