What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air Print Issue

pacotaco90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im trying to use airprint and i have it all set up on my computer (win7 64bit) and my iPad can find my printer, when i select my printer it askes for the username and password. ive tried using my login password and user name but that dosent work, what user name and password is it looking for?

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you have set up on your computer. Airpirint is designed to print directly to an AirPrint enabled printer such as the E110 from HP.

OP
P

pacotaco90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im using a epson stylus NX115. can i not print to any shared printer on my home network? It has to be one of the HP ones on the list?

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has to be an AirPrint enabled printer, and yes there is a list of them somewhere. I do think one of them is an Epson. Call an Apple store an ask them if your printer is compatible.

Most reactions

Latest posts