1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Air music

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by yellowhorse, Jan 2, 2014.

1. yellowhorse

yellowhorse iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Okay so I searched for threads, didn't find air play. I can find it on the ps3 but no music shows up. When I play a song, it says on my iPad it's recording. What? Lol. Then I hit manual refresh which is what a site suggested through a browser search. I still see the directory on my sons ps3 but no musak. What am I doing wrong.
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hello - sorry but your post is 'gibberish' to me - I really don't know what you are trying to describe or asking?

What model iPad do you own & what iOS is installed? Are you trying to play a 'song' on your iPad to speakers via AirPlay? ​I'll stop there and hope that you can explain your intent better so we can help - thanks. Dave :)
  3. yellowhorse

yellowhorse iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lol. Sorry. iPad 2. Not airplay. It's air music. It's supposed to put music avail to the ps3. It seems like it's supposed to stream it. It's recognized as a server on the ps3 but the playlists and songs nothing. I can AirPlay tho!
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Sorry - my ignorance about 'Air Music' and have never owned a PS 3 (would have to ask my son) - hopefully others will come along to help. Good luck! Dave :)