Air music

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by yellowhorse, Jan 2, 2014.

1. yellowhorse

yellowhorse iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Okay so I searched for threads, didn't find air play. I can find it on the ps3 but no music shows up. When I play a song, it says on my iPad it's recording. What? Lol. Then I hit manual refresh which is what a site suggested through a browser search. I still see the directory on my sons ps3 but no musak. What am I doing wrong.
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +899 / 0
    Hello - sorry but your post is 'gibberish' to me - I really don't know what you are trying to describe or asking?

What model iPad do you own & what iOS is installed? Are you trying to play a 'song' on your iPad to speakers via AirPlay? ​I'll stop there and hope that you can explain your intent better so we can help - thanks. Dave :)
  3. yellowhorse

yellowhorse iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lol. Sorry. iPad 2. Not airplay. It's air music. It's supposed to put music avail to the ps3. It seems like it's supposed to stream it. It's recognized as a server on the ps3 but the playlists and songs nothing. I can AirPlay tho!
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +899 / 0
    Sorry - my ignorance about 'Air Music' and have never owned a PS 3 (would have to ask my son) - hopefully others will come along to help. Good luck! Dave :)