What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air display help

bill_king

iPF Noob
Reaction score
K need some help with this. I purchased a Mac mini and purchased the air display app, however I installed it on my Mac mini and not my iPad. How do I get the app on my iPad without having to purchase it again?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K need some help with this. I purchased a Mac mini and purchased the air display app, however I installed it on my Mac mini and not my iPad. How do I get the app on my iPad without having to purchase it again?

Unfortunately, the two are separate - the Mac store (for Apple computers) is different from the App Store for the iPad. They are two different entities as far as buying apps are concerned and you can't share between them.

The only thing I can think of is to contact Apple to get your money back. Unfortunately, I don't know the process because I don't have a Mac, I only have an iPad. But, i should think there's a process somewhere in the Mac store?

Sorry to not be of more help.

Marilyn

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you in the AppStore and you search for air display does it show install or a price? If it shows install then you can install it for free. It's worth a try but I'm guessing what Marilyn's saying is right

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Bill - sorry, but I will not be of much help, but as already stated, you purchased the program for the Mac OS; the iPad version would be for iOS, thus the Mac & iPad versions are for different OSs; now whether purchase of one allows download of the other or a purchase at the reduced price is unknown to me.

However, check the AirDisplay website Avatron for further information - there is a FAQ for their numerous products and support can always be contacted. Hope that you solve your issues w/ the program - good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts