What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Air bubble/hair

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
K I think I might be crazy but it seems like I have a air bubble and a tiny hair under the glass on my iPad! Is that even possible, I've wiped it off with a cloth a wet cloth and it's still there and won't move and it's still there! I had a screen protector on at one time but removed it!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
K I think I might be crazy but it seems like I have a air bubble and a tiny hair under the glass on my iPad! Is that even possible, I've wiped it off with a cloth a wet cloth and it's still there and won't move and it's still there! I had a screen protector on at one time but removed it!
The tiny hair can be a crack. To make sure that it is an air bubble, just a question : Does refraction occur through it?

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I'm sure it's not a crack.... What it looks like is a air bubble and hair that you would get under a screen protecter... But I don't have one on it....

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crazy suggestion.. Lick it lol .. Your tongue is so sensitive if it is a crack on the screen you will feel it... ;) that's how I figured out a scratch on my phone lol

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No I'm sure it's not a crack.... What it looks like is a air bubble and hair that you would get under a screen protecter... But I don't have one on it....
Take it to the Apple store. They may be able to help you out.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well ok so it seems I only removed the cover of my screen protecter and there is if fact one still on my ipad and has a hair under it.... Bet the guy at best buy will tell everyone about the dorky girl who didn't know her ipad had a protector on it lol....

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well ok so it seems I only removed the cover of my screen protecter and there is if fact one still on my ipad and has a hair under it.... Bet the guy at best buy will tell everyone about the dorky girl who didn't know her ipad had a protector on it lol....

Tell him you started out with double coverage to protect you from the Geek Squad and just forgot about it...

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Don't think about it, or laugh at yourself and see, you will feel happy.

Most reactions