What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aimersoft DVD to iPad issue

why_fly_high

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ripped a few DVD's and put them on my new 3rd Gen iPad. I checked them and they worked. I got on the plane and the first movie I started watching had sound but the dialogue could not be heard. The other converts worked fine. later I checked and the dialogue plays fine through the speakers but still can't hear it through the headphones. Is there a strange setting or something I messed up?

Thanks!

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sure you had your headphones plugged in all the way? It takes a little push to make sure it is seated all the way in. Maybe the first video just ripped poorly some how. Not sure.

OP
W

why_fly_high

iPF Noob
Reaction score
exile said:
Are you sure you had your headphones plugged in all the way? It takes a little push to make sure it is seated all the way in. Maybe the first video just ripped poorly some how. Not sure.

I tried pushing and wiggling. It worked fine on other ripped movies. Maybe I just need to try it again.

Thanks!

Most reactions