What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After jail broken with redsnow......

Xpreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I just jail broken with redsnow. I found out once I turn off my iPad, it won't turn it back on itself. The apple logo showing on the screen but will not load it to my iPad. I have to connect to my laptop to reboot with redsnow again... Is this normal?

Second, I download all my apps from installous and after made all the folders, hour later I have had lost my 80% of apps along with some folders too. Why this happen? B/c of jailbreak? :(

Third, after restore my iPad again, try to download same apps I have lost but after installed and won't showing in my iPad!!!!!!!:mad:

Please help!

Thank you

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have a tethered jailbreak - unthethered just came out for 4.2.1 from GreenPosi0n

OP
X

Xpreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard about it.. Is free? Kindda don't wanna pay $20 for download.....
Do you have any link can share for free download?

Thank you

OP
X

Xpreso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, I restored my iPad with greenpois0n and it works.....
I got a my apps back after downloaded them again... But this time I am not going to make folders yet, hehe.....just for in case something happen again!:D:D

kylau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
advise pls

do i need to restore it before using greenpoison to jalibreak as my ipad is currently tethered jailbroken with redsnow program. Thank

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No - if you have problems then restore and re-jailbreak.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts