What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After iPad 3.2.2 JB what it the 1 st Apps you will be install ?

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MyWi is the only reason I was ever interested in jailbreaking. I have it on my jailbroken iPhone, but I don't need it on my WiFi iPad of course. I absolutely need it for my iPhone, though, since MyWi is what let's me access the Internet anywhere on my iPad through my iPhone.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All of the iPad competitors are coming out with USB ports on their devices so you can be sure that the next generation iPad will have USB.
You're not thinking like steve jobs. All you have to do is tell everyone that USB is the cause of all computer problems and everyone should stop using them. They are a tremendous security risk too. You put that in someone else's computer, it could pick up a virus or something. Help us destroy USB!

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MyWi is the only reason I was ever interested in jailbreaking. I have it on my jailbroken iPhone, but I don't need it on my WiFi iPad of course. I absolutely need it for my iPhone, though, since MyWi is what let's me access the Internet anywhere on my iPad through my iPhone.

In fact you don't need to JB in order for use iPhone for acess Internet thru your NB. YOU can just go to general -> network -> Internet tethering -> set to on while you connect iPhone to NB.

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score

In fact you don't need to JB in order for use iPhone for acess Internet thru your NB. YOU can just go to general -> network -> Internet tethering -> set to on while you connect iPhone to NB.

I know I don't need MyWi to tether my laptop, but I'm tethering my iPad :)

To tether the iPad to an iPhone, you need MyWi.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Why none of you mentioned that after jb yr iPad you will install quick office , as this apps have excel and ppt word PDF file apps and can transfer from iPad thru notebook easy.

May be you all have better then quick office pls share with me.

Most reactions

Latest posts