What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Affordable New Ipad Gadget.

capbat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

After a few days of searching I found this place that sells affordable items for the new Ipad, be it, cases, stylets, pens, charger, cables etc.
They are affordable and with Free Shipping.

I just tought I'd let you know Pay them a visit.

Bat

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All

After a few days of searching I found this place that sells affordable items for the new Ipad, be it, cases, stylets, pens, charger, cables etc.
They are affordable and with Free Shipping.

I just tought I'd let you know Pay them a visit.

Bat

Hi there,

I have removed the external links in your post. Please just let us know the name of the site without using direct links to it.

Thanks,
Seneca18

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes plz, id also like to know the name.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe next time the name can be posted before the link is deleted. Seneca, you don't remember it do you?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The name of the site is Gadgets Electronique International.

And Seneca was right to edit the post. One of the reasons we don't allow advertising on iPF is that we are supported by people who are good enough to pay to advertise here.

It is thanks to our supporting vendors that we have this forum, effectively for free. Please support our vendors whenever possible.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Links are acceptable where they enhance a conversation that I'd already taking place, for example to illustrate a point.

Links from sites such as YouTube, Amazon and Apple giving information pertinent to a question, or simply entertainment, are always allowed so long as their content falls within iPF rules.

Links to other forums are never allowed as we prefer to attempt to supply information to our own members and follow up advice with practical suggestions whenever possible. We cannot follow up advice given on other forums.

Blogs are a grey area. Using iPF to publicize one's own blog not only results in a deletion. It could well lead to a ban.

This thread started out with a link to a site selling items in competition with our sponsors. As such, it was always going to be edited.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts