What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advantages of jailbreaking

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I recently got my iPad 2. I've been waiting anxiously for the jailbreak for reason that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about. I've seen other threads of people that seem like they can't wait another minute for the jailbreak.

My question is, why do you guys want to jailbreak your ipad2's?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GenerationX said:
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I recently got my iPad 2. I've been waiting anxiously for the jailbreak for reason that I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about. I've seen other threads of people that seem like they can't wait another minute for the jailbreak.

My question is, why do you guys want to jailbreak your ipad2's?

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2838-jailbreak-explained-new-updated-2011-a.html
Says it all. And there is already many threads on this, so you should have searched a little. :)

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im not able to list at least one mod for which I jailbreaked. I have absolutely no aim in jailbreaking, and the only reason I did it is because there was a mod like that. After jb I went on google and found top cydia apps post and then top 36 cydia apps post and then my cydia stuff post, and along the way collected a ton of mods to go with my jb. Cant say I need them all or can't live wthout any of them. Modded iPad is all I know though.

It just IS, like God.

Most reactions

Latest posts