What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ads On Homescreen

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
2 things here, whenever you download a free app as appose to a paid app you will always get the annoying ads, it is there way of clawing money back and annoying you to the point of updating to the paid app to rid yourself of the hassle!! The add will remain as it has a timer setting, and will show for a minimum amount of time, if you close down before this time is up the advert will remain. Remember the company being advertised has paid for this perk, and there rights have to be observed.
The other point was I was on iTunes tonight, and didn't get a reminder too update to 4.3.5, I was asked to update to 4.3.4....... Is this because I haven't updated iTunes?

kaliblade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took a screenshot.....I have only noticed it when I close Words with Friends, the ad disappears after a few seconds.

I had this same issue on my ipad 2 after installing an xbmc remote app from the app store. I deleted the offending app and rebooted and it stopped.

Most reactions

Latest posts