What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adobe pdf app?

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to find that adobe-pdf reader. where to find that? now, no reader, how to open pdf file... used : ipad-mini IOS:6.X any advice please!

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks. this is first to touch ipad, IOS... Stupid question, is it need via apple.com to get that apps? that offical website no provide download?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, just tap the link I provided, using your iPad. It will direct you to the app in App Store. It will look like this:

image-3429823599.jpg

Tap "Free" to get the next button:

image-2684905056.jpg

Now select "Install". You'll have to enter your Apple ID password in the next popup. That done, the app will start downloading. You'll find the app icon on your homescreen. To use/open it, tap it.

You can look for and download apps you need in App Store.

Hope that helps.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is possible that the Adobe Reader app is not available in the App Store in psk2299's country, in which case a third party app will be needed.

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
found. thanks all. this is my first to learn apple device, sound, need somethings application. Goto app store, NOT that official web site to download.. it look new

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to help.

You'll soon get used to the way Apple handles these things. It's different, but easy to learn. Enjoy your iPad! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts