What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPadFly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm ready for the day that the iPad and iPhone are truly flash enabled. I also agree though that content publishers should make sure it works on these smart devices. I know that knowledgeable content publishers are already doing this. It just makes sense to enable the device rather than having everyone change their content. imo

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone is having to change their content anyway. Technology is not static. Apple is just doing what others would like to do. It is hard for the new tablets to compete, so they latch onto anything that the iPad will not do. It is like the fact that they cannot compete with the app store, so they concentrate on trying to one up on the specs.

Mio_BB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone is having to change their content anyway. Technology is not static. Apple is just doing what others would like to do. It is hard for the new tablets to compete, so they latch onto anything that the iPad will not do. It is like the fact that they cannot compete with the app store, so they concentrate on trying to one up on the specs.

I agree, but no matter how good specs are, You will still need a decent selection of apps to make good use of the device.

Imagine if You had a Ferrari, but no roads to drive it on...... How much fun would that be?

ChloeSam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash

Okay guys. Granted this is a sensitive topic ~ but perhaps we can enlighten the OP.

Calmly and respectively ~ if not then don't enter the thread.:)
OK, there are many of us who are not as tech savvy as many of you who seem so enlightened, but then if you think logically about it then we probably are not so great with the forum format either. So since I am sure the vast majority out there are really good hearted, I say thank you to those of you who answered our "yes - repetitive" question with patience and simple well meaning advice. I assure you that I had no intention of annoying anyone. But in all fairness I thought that's what these forums were for, to help each other out.
Again a big thank you for the kind answers. (I already was overloaded with frustration or I wouldn't have been on this site).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts