What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding sound to Keynote

Jonobugs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Title says it all, but I'll elaborate.

I bought the Keynote app and I was hoping to put a sound file on a page, but I can't seem to find a way to get the sound file into the project. I can add video files, so why not sound?

I've searched high and low on the internet but I've yet to find any mention of this particular request.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Title says it all, but I'll elaborate.

I bought the Keynote app and I was hoping to put a sound file on a page, but I can't seem to find a way to get the sound file into the project. I can add video files, so why not sound?

I've searched high and low on the internet but I've yet to find any mention of this particular request.

Anyone know the answer to this?

Thanks!!

A PowerPoint presentation that you import into Keynote that has a sound file attached will play OK, but there's no way that you can add one from within Keynote, unfortunately.

Tim

OP
J

Jonobugs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was able to add sound by adding in a video with sound but it's a hassle to edit a video to just add sound!

bgoffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i was able to import a ppt into keynote. When the ppt is opened in MS Office the slide show plays with continuous audio.

When i play in keynote, the audio plays for the first slide and stops. I even set it to loop and the same thing.

any ideas?

Most reactions

Latest posts