What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding multiple contacts to emails

Foleys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me if sending an email to quite a few people, whether you can only add contacts one at a time or if there is a quicker way? Nothing in the manual and can't find it on the forum. Many thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh, wait, you mean sending to multiple people? I mis-read and thought you meant sending multiple contacts (contact cards) in one email.

MailShot is an app that will let you create group mailing addresses using the native Contacts app. I don't use it, but other members have recommended it.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I understand the question correctly sending a mail to multiple addresses is what the OP is asking right ? So why do you need a APP to be able to do that anyways you can add mutiple recepients in the Native Mail APP of iOS ? :confused:

Rockbottom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think OP means sending to a distribution list, to a group. Like if you need to often send an email to your ... hockey team ... Or reading club.

OP
F

Foleys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for your replies. I just mean sending an email to say 10 people at a time, but not always the same people. On a PC I just hold the shift key down!

Augusta, you are right this is what I mean, but don't know how to select more contacts on the same email without adding one contact at a time, which is slow and frustrating!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts