What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adding m4v movies without syncing

grahamat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. Noob here.
I am buying an ipad2 in the USA next month as I will be working there for a while. I have quite a few movies in my home Mac iTunes which I would like to take with me and put on my ipad when I get it.
Can anyone advise me of the best way of achieving this?
I have 2 X 8 Gb SDHC memory cards and am prepared to buy the Hyperdrive for ipad. I also have the Camera connection kit already.
What I definately need is a way to add movies that are in m4v format that will be watchable in the definition that they are currently saved in.
I don't mind having to buy an app for this but it must be able to play full length movies as if they had been synced from my home Mac.
Any input gratefully welcomed.

accessoriesguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cellularfactory.com
without syning, since the ipad can use SD cards (with connection) you can try putting all the movies onto your SDHC, attach it to your ipad (with the connection) and something should come up about the extra memory. as long as they are in an apple native format you shouldn't worry

Most reactions

Latest posts