What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding animations to iPad 2 emails

Snowflake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Find it difficult to add different animations to an email. I can insert an animation from the Photo app but when I choose another one and tap paste in the email the previous animation keeps turning up. Can anyone help with this please? Snowflake.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not quite sure what you mean when you say "the previous animation keeps turning up". Do you mean you want the second animation to replace the first animation but it doesn't do that?

Tim

OP
Snowflake

Snowflake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adding animations to iPad 2 emails.

Thanks for replying Tim. What I mean is that when I enter an animation and want to add a 2nd different one, the first one keeps appearing again. It is as if the Clipboard can't clear the first image to allow a second totally different image/animation. Hope this makes the problem clearer? Snowflake.

Most reactions

Latest posts