What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

addicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I find myself visiting this site often. like more than 2 or 3 times a day. how often do you visit this site?
I enjoy stopping by to see if therenis anything new posted. maybe there is a new question being asked that I may need the question to. but it's also in some strange way, I feel like I am a part of a community and I like that. I have been on vacation for the last several days so that's probably why I spend so much time here.

but I enjoy stopping by and thank you for helping me become even more acquainted with my 32gb iPad.:)

how often do you visit this site?

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah... lots :eek:
Like ten times or more for a quick look.

Ditto, I just peek in when I have a second.... I love hanging out here everyone has a personality and we all generally get along without all the drama of some other forums.

lilsoozieqwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I
just have one question Ive run outta space on my Ipad those 16gigs weren't enough...

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I
just have one question Ive run outta space on my Ipad those 16gigs weren't enough...

Hi Lilsoo....... - welcome to the forum! :) You've kind of 'highjacked' the thread w/ an unrelated question and one that will likely be ignored and not receive the proper attention. First, I would suggest searching the forum - there are plenty of topics related to storage space; second, please start your own thread either in the iPad General Forum or in one of the specific model forums, such as iPad 2, depending on which device you own. Good luck and will look for your post. Dave :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread will be closed and inactive since 2010. Please divert your question to a new post.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts