What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

addicted to ipad forum

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi,when i got my mbp i joined a couple of mac forums,then when i was considering (silly me)an android tablet i joined an android forum then after buying my ipad2 i joined this one,i find now that im always on this one,dont know if its the great people that come on here or the need to read about all things ipad,probably both,whichever its great.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dmanson said:
do you still visit the other forums just as much?

I still have a look on the cnet forum as I like their reviews and mac info but I'm not on there as long as here

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same here, IPF is a normal stop for me when I'm on my iPad, I've learned allot from these folks.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe they've infiltrated my taps because theyre docked on my iPad n one of 2 icons not in a folder on my iPhone. A day is not successful without reading one thread on ipf.

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I'm not addicted. Seriously. I'm not.:)

Nope. You just became a moderator because of your *casual* usage. :D

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f0ce81bb.png

Most reactions