What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add music

peterb16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, is there anyway I can add music to my Pages Documents. I know videos with audio can be added, but all I want to do is add music with text & Photos onto a pages Document.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure that music can be added from w/i the iOS Pages app - the 'Plus Sign' (right upper menu options - see attached pic) will bring up 5 additional choices including the one on the far left w/ a music symbol but when tapped on my iPad only the Photos are opened for selection - cannot seem to find a choice for music.

NOW, what I did was open Pages for OS X (Mavericks) on my MBPro - created a new file w/ a line of text, a pic, and a music tract (the 'Plus Sign' on that OS version of Pages permits the addition of music) - I then put the file in Dropbox and opened in on my iPad in Pages - that is what is seen in the attachment - and the music does play on the iPad - about all that I can figure out @ the moment; maybe others have more experience. Let us know if you find a solution. Dave :)

photo.PNG

Most reactions