What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Add] Game Center Friend Request (Zombie Cafe, Dragonvale... etc)

Qwertykityrobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game center ID is qwerty$$cool pls add me I will trade anything but a rainbow dragon for a crystal dragon

Cknight45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend request

Add me please on dragon vale you send me jewels I'll send you jewels ! Name: cknight45

klkaveman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game center nickname: KLkaveman

I play eternity warriors, men vs machines, death rally

Last edited:

AvoKTion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to dragonvale and I'm loving it so far. I would love to get a reindeer dragon before the time is up but I fear I'm running out if time. If anyone could add me and gift me it would greatly be appreciated and I would gladly return the favor when possible. My gamecenter ID is AvoKTion. Thank you and see you guys in game!

PlutoAn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game center id: PlutoAn

Add me please, especially if you play tiny tower

AvoKTion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AvoKTion said:
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to dragonvale and I'm loving it so far. I would love to get a reindeer dragon before the time is up but I fear I'm running out if time. If anyone could add me and gift me it would greatly be appreciated and I would gladly return the favor when possible. My gamecenter ID is AvoKTion. Thank you and see you guys in game!

Update: I finally got Reindeer Dragon yay.. Thanks to anyone and everyone who helped. I used mountain and flower dragon for anyone who is interested.

edaaj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! :)) I play DragonVale and I need gems. :D Don't worry I send out gems everyday too!

Gamecenter ID: edaaj

JON_n_RACHEL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me, would love more friends. I play daily on zombie farm, dragon vale snoopy and many more:p HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! oh yeah lol my gamecenter name is J-N-R23 LOL.

MrEmZee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me plz: MrEmZee
I'm not sure how to even add other people on dragonvale :/ I just started!

Most reactions

Latest posts