What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add cv

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am not able to attach mt cv on to job websites using the browse and attach option. I have my cv saved on PDF in my books on my I pad ... Still no joy

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum! There's lots of useful threads on here that are worth looking at. A moderator will probably be along shortly to give you a link to these, as well as the forum rules.

Unfortunately your going to need to do this on your computer unless you can email it to said company. When your normally attach something and upload it to the Internet you get the browse window so you can find the thing you want to attach. Because the iPad doesn't have a file/browse system like this nothing happens and thus what you want to do isn't possible.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

Last edited:
OP
goolia

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is impossible!? So no secret apps or anything?

OP
goolia

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, apps that I was unaware of...

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to my knowledge although I may be mistaken. You could try using the search function in the forum :). Although I doubt you'll have much luck.

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iCab Mobile browser can upload to some sites. I don't know of any way to tell in advance if it will work with your site; so it's a gamble.

That said, you have to copy the file to iCab Mobile before it can be uploaded. Depending on where you have the file stored you may be able to use the Open In option of that app (if it has the option), or mail it to yourself again and use Mail's Open In option for the attachment.

That is how iCab bypasses the iPad's app sandboxing (keeping app data isolated from each other).

Last edited:
OP
goolia

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, do u guys know why my I pad 2 may say I have the Facebook app, yet doesn't show it, an when I go to app store it says it's already installed, when I can't find it anywhere?!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a reset. That sometimes gets disappears apps to reappear.

If you are on iOS 5, you can go to Settings > General > Usage; and select and delete it in the Storage list.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
goolia

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you ever so much... That seemed to do the trick!

OP
goolia

goolia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! Me again! Jus checked my memory usage an it seems I have hardly any memory left on my 64gb iPad 2!! Is there any way I can check to see which apps are using most memory space, or see the distribution of memory space between photos, videos etc? Thanks, Julia

Most reactions

Latest posts