What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ActiveX

CJ sabatini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of an app or something to download? I can get past my sonic wall however, signing on remotely the IPAD does not allow activeX. Any suggestions???:confused:

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CJ sabatini said:
Anyone know of an app or something to download? I can get past my sonic wall however, signing on remotely the IPAD does not allow activeX. Any suggestions???:confused:

Try Teamviewer...free version.

OP
C

CJ sabatini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wclyffe said:
Try Teamviewer...free version.

I downloaded 2 apps. And both were suggested by customer support....doesn't work, I know about team viewer I have used it, not on my IPAD but I will give it a try, thanks for helping me. I think it's a war between These two giants! jobs and Adobe.

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CJ sabatini said:
I downloaded 2 apps. And both were suggested by customer support....doesn't work, I know about team viewer I have used it, not on my IPAD but I will give it a try, thanks for helping me. I think it's a war between These two giants! jobs and Adobe.

I used Teamviewer with a complicated set of circumstances and it seemed to contain the adjustments necessary to make it work. Good luck!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ActiveX would have bugger all to do with the dust up between Apple and Adobe over Flash. ActiveX is a framework owned by Microsoft for Windows and related products.

I kind got the impression that you are trying to connect remotely to your PC. You also are using a SonicWALL router or firewall product? There are many solutions for connecting remotely to your computer from an iPad. TeamViewer is one. You can check the web and App store for a variety of them. Some use RDP, some use VNC.

Personally I bit the bullet and spent 20 USD on iTeleport for my iPod a long time ago and never regretted it.

You could try MochaSoft's free RDP App
Remote Desktop Lite - RDP for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

OP
C

CJ sabatini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wclyffe said:
I used Teamviewer with a complicated set of circumstances and it seemed to contain the adjustments necessary to make it work. Good luck!

Well team viewer along with splash top worked I finally got to my work desk top and my work email! Thank you all for your help!

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CJ sabatini said:
Well team viewer along with splash top worked I finally got to my work desk top and my work email! Thank you all for your help!

Glad it worked out for you!

OP
C

CJ sabatini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wclyffe said:
Glad it worked out for you!

Question , how do you download from IPad to a new computer ,without loosing information such as photos and pictures from the IPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts