What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actiavating an iPad

OP
G

Georgia boy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Georgia boy said:
In the settings on General about I show Version 4.2.1(8C148), So, Rythembox and F-Spot are available to use for me? If I want to move songs and photos to my iPad what folders do I put them in? Stupid questions I know. So, when I plug in if I want music, I go to Rythembox and select from there. Do I copy or drag? To which folder do I put to?

Thanks for putting up with me. :D

GB

For music, with rythmbox, you just drag your songs over the iPhone node. For photo, I don't know if you can add to the device, never tried it. For movies, you'll have to use gtkPod.

VicoPad addict!

Could you also use gtkpod for moving music over to the iPad or is that only for the movies? Just wondering. Trying out all options I can think of between here and doing Google searches.

Thanks

GB

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Georgia boy said:
Could you also use gtkpod for moving music over to the iPad or is that only for the movies? Just wondering. Trying out all options I can think of between here and doing Google searches.

Thanks

GB

Oh yes, it can do everything, but is less nice...

VicoPad addict!

OP
G

Georgia boy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to sync your iPad with Linux | Linux User

Hi. Was checking out the above site. Mentions "Fuse". I got the iFuse installed but don't know if it's the Fuse that's being mentioned though. When you go to synaptic package there's a whole list of "Fuse" of various types. Don't know exactly which one they're talking about. :confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts