What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accounts

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to download games, apps etc off another account and keep it on your ipad ?

I.e
My nephew has been using Itunes for years and has a healthy amount of music etc, if I hooked my ipad up to his account could I use it without problems and then back it up at home and have it on my pc ?

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Is it possible for you to download games, apps etc off another account and keep it on your ipad ?

I.e
My nephew has been using Itunes for years and has a healthy amount of music etc, if I hooked my ipad up to his account could I use it without problems and then back it up at home and have it on my pc ?

No. you would have to ONLY use his account for those apps/games. 2 accounts, 2 separate lists of "owned" apps. Besides, what you are asking to do would be, technically, against the Terms and Conditions.

Most reactions

Latest posts