1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Accounting

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Froznking, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Froznking

Froznking iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was wondering if anyone knows of an apple program that can share accounting information with each other. I have an iPad everyone at work has iPhones. I can do this type of programming on an IBM model computer but I have no clue how the apple os works
  2. Fr0st

Fr0st iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you mean you want to share your spreadsheets?

Because if you are using a current accounting program, then I could help narrow down file transfer apps.
  3. Froznking

Froznking iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't have a set program. In construction trying to go paperless, save time money , look more professional.

.. Is it easier to just use ifile to send specific files to each other.. Or is it possible to have a "file sharing" app to where it's possible to look through anyone's "shared" files/ folder.

Again sry for sounding like a nub but the only experience i have with macs is in 3rd grade playing oregon trail

Love the iPhone and ipad2 .. Jb so I can fully use the products .. Using I product with out a jb is like never taking your car out of first gear... Why buy something that is capable of multitasking to keep it only APPLEtasking
  4. Fr0st

Fr0st iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Froznking

Froznking iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool thanks a lot