1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Accidentally [partially] synced iTunes on iPad, want to remove "empty" files now

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by clp772, Oct 1, 2012.

1. clp772

clp772 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got an iPad 3 and I perhaps too hurriedly attached my MBP to it to get my iTunes onto the iPad. It started syncing before I could go through the options about what I wanted to actually be put on the iPad, so I stopped it mid-sync. I decided I didn't want to sync my iTunes in any way onto my iPad and I was able to delete any music that was actually fully transferred. However, I have hundreds of of "empty" artist/album files (the song titles are all greyed out) now sitting in the Music app on the iPad and I want to get rid of them. Please advise!

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere. A search of the forums did not bring any results.

Thank you for any help!