What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessing iCloud Keyword

Stonewall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've set up Keychain on my iPad & iPhone but haven't figured out how to access it yet. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking. Please help me to log on to this Ap. Thanks.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can see and edit your telephone number or change the Security code this way:
Go to Settings - iCloud - Account and tap the email address there. In the following popup, go down to Keychain and tap it. This will lead you to the next page, with phone number, ...

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've set up Keychain on my iPad & iPhone but haven't figured out how to access it yet. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking. Please help me to log on to this Ap. Thanks.
Settings -> Safari -> passwords and auto fill -> Saved Passwords then click on the login you'd like to see. It should ask for the security code you set up and then show you the username/password after you correctly enter the code.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Settings -> Safari -> passwords and auto fill -> Saved Passwords then click on the login you'd like to see. It should ask for the security code you set up and then show you the username/password after you correctly enter the code. Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF
My iPad doesn't ask for the security code, it simply shows usernames and password after tapping the name of the website in "Saved Passwords".

OP
Stonewall

Stonewall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can see and edit your telephone number or change the Security code this way: Go to Settings - iCloud - Account and tap the email address there. In the following popup, go down to Keychain and tap it. This will lead you to the next page, with phone number, ...

Everything appears to be set up correctly: Security code and phone number are correct. I don't know where to go to access Keychain. Any suggestions?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to see the saved passwords, then look at silverado's advice.
If that isn't what you're looking for, you will have to explain a little more what you intend to do in Keychain, so that we can help.

OP
Stonewall

Stonewall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Settings -> Safari -> passwords and auto fill -> Saved Passwords then click on the login you'd like to see. It should ask for the security code you set up and then show you the username/password after you correctly enter the code. Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF

Thanks, I finally understand. I was looking for an Ap but when I followed your instructions I found that the passwords were being saved in Safari. Thanks again!

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad doesn't ask for the security code, it simply shows usernames and password after tapping the name of the website in "Saved Passwords".

Interesting, my iPhone has always asked for the passcode when I click on the site I'd like to view.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF

Most reactions