What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessing French iTunes Store in the United States?

loko12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've read various threads on this subject generally, but it is unclear to me exactly how to do this. I am in the United States, and have an Ipad 2, but would like to access the French iTunes Store, mainly to download apps that are only available in the French iTunes Store.

What would be the easiest way to do this? I believe using a French credit card with a French address is an alternative. My mother has access to both of those things, so it may be a viable option. Is there an other option?

I also want to have the ability to easily switch back to the U.S. Itunes Account as that will be my primary account. I just want a couple things from the French iTunes Store for now.

Any info/advice on how to best accomplish this objective would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

mexkhmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I have two ways of buying iTunes cards from France, one is buying them from eBay.fr or going to mitunes.tv. If you buy them on eBay they tend to be cheaper but if you buy them on mitunes they tend to be pricey.

Now for the problem of changing stores, you need to sign out from your account and re sign in with our other account. A window will pop up telling you that the the account belongs to another country's store and it will then switch you to the other store.

Most reactions

Latest posts