What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Access to PS3??

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this at all possible??

like a media server, so getting access to files on the ps3 from the ipad?

using something like filebrowser???

fredsmith219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The PS3 isn't a media server, and has no facility to stream or share it's content. The only way you're going to get media off of a PS3 is by attaching an external drive and copying it off, then copying those files onto a PC with itunes.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or even better if u jailbroke, u dont need itunes. All u need is IFile....oh how i miss that app. Im sooo ready to jailbreak again..lol

fredsmith219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I have iFile and I copy MP3's over from my PC, can iFile load them into the iPod app? How do I get that to work?

shumwaykevin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I stream my music and videos from my pc to ps3 and i also can control the blue rays playing on ps3 with the ipad or my droid phone so i think there must be away to stream music and videos from ipad to ps3. I just havent figured it out yet

fredsmith219

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Streaming files to the PS3 is the opposite of the original post, which asked if files on the PS3 could be accessed from the iPad. To answer your question, if there is an app that acts as a DLNA server on the iPad then the PS3 would be able to see and stream music, movies, and photos from it.

Most reactions

Latest posts