1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

accesing "notes" app from i-file

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by nammi, Apr 30, 2013.

1. nammi

nammi iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    is it possible to do the above ? .. i need to access "notes" app wit 'any-attach' tweak ... there are 3 seperate notes that i like to send simultaneously by email ..

thnx
  2. willerz2

willerz2 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +226 / 0
    You can navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Notes. The notes.sqlite is the conglomeration of all notes that you have. If you change the extension to .html from .sqlite, you can view it on a browser, but that's it. You can't specifically choose which note that you want because they're all saved into the single notes.sqlite, and you the recipient can't open it on their device unless they want to overlay their current notes.sqlite even though you're opening a cached notes.sqlite
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    Yeah, the best you can do is to copy and paste each note into the Mail app. Or mail them separately.

Marilyn
  4. nammi

nammi iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    thank you, willerz & marilyn .. for explaining and giving the solution .. cheers