What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accecsories for the Ipad

harrystephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mum has the Ipad 1 and she has made a deal with me that she would give me her ipad 1 when the new ipad comes out. The computer thst I have at the moment is a windows but it kind of screws up really essily but i want to use the ipad as basically a computer so i want to get a keyboard and a stand. What do you think is the best stand and keyboard for the best prices and by any chance do you know when the new ipad comes out. Ok, thanks

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Official iPad dock as a stand is your best bet, I'm happy with my apple keyboard but must say I hardly ever use it. It could be al ong wait for you though to get your mums iPad, I'm pretty sure a new iPad 3 won't come out till at least next springtime. ( I maybe wrong though!!!)

Most reactions

Latest posts