Acase for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by VampiressRN, Feb 27, 2011.

1. VampiressRN

VampiressRN
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have been very happy with the Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket. It is a no-frills cover that flips up to hold the device in various positions. As a nurse who is aware of and complies to good ergonomic practices, the flat position is my favorite for typing. I can easily access the on-off button and plug the cord in without any issues. :)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Acase-Leather-Jacket-folio-Tablet/dp/B003K0E6BG/ref=pd_ybh_25?pf_rd_p=280800601&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1501&pf_rd_i=ybh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1G8DSFCM34F0T720SFWZ]Amazon.com: Acase Leather Flip Book Jacket/folio for Apple Ipad 3g Tablet/wifi Model 16gb, 32gb, 64gb (Black): Electronics[/ame]

2. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I vaguely recall I may have seen this in a store somewhere. At this price, though, it is almost certainly synthetic leather (most likely some sort of vinyl). Some of the reviews/comments on the Amazon product page seem to suggest as much.

3. VampiressRN

VampiressRN
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    You are probably correct since it looks like leather but doesn't smell like a cow. :p

4. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Well, with a device as ubiquitous as the iPad, there's always something for every budget.

5. iPadOhana

iPadOhana
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    LOL...Doesn't smell like cow, for some reason that tickled me...But could be a little punch drunk from too many hours playing on the iPad...:D

6. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Well, I should hope not - cows don't usually smell too good since they don't bathe much (except when it rains on them.) But I have seen some synthetic leathers which look and smell and feel like the real thing.

7. VampiressRN

VampiressRN
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I would have preferred a synthetic leather in a leopard print, but designers don't seem to think too much past black or neon.

8. tzimisce

tzimisce
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
  9. HUNTER1

HUNTER1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I have this case and it's synthetic or vinyl type. I haven't used it yet as I'm using the incase leather case. It looks good though.

10. VampiressRN

VampiressRN
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the etsy link those are very nice. I actually have the one I do because it flips open and allows me to use the iPad in various positions. I didn't want just a sleeve. It is hard to tell what to do when you are new to a product, but what I have seems to work ok...just missing a fabulous leopard print...LOL.