What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolute stupidity made me glad I bought those screen shields!

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I think people who have accidents with their iPads are stupid. Now I have joined them!

My house phone just rang, and I jumped up to answer it and put the iPad on the floor as I did so, not looking. Safe to do, I'm here alone, kids are at school and the cat is out.

Came back with the ☎phone and went to pick up the iPad. I had heated up last nights left over Chinese take out for lunch, eaten it and put the plate on the floor... My iPad did not look good with sauce and rice all over it!

Yeah. I'm stupid. But it is quite funny. I would not be finding this funny if it wasn't for the front and back shields that I only put on last night!!!

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ugh - This is the kind of thing I do NOT want read about! Im staying away from screen protectors for the time being..... now ya got me all worried! I like Chinese food too :)

Last edited:
OP
Milliebert

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, because I had put my iPad down to eat, when I got a notification sound, so being a novelty, I had to check it! And that's when the phone rang, and the rest, as they say, is Chop Suey!

The children weren't here, so I wasn't at the table, I was couch potato-ing!

Most reactions

Latest posts