What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About://(null) debug 3 message popup

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, we are going to need a lot more info. As in, what app are you running when you get this? Please gives details as to exactly what you are doing with the iPad to get this. In addition, please tell us what type of iPad you have (iPad1 or 2, 3G or WiFi only) and what iOS version you are running.

All I can tell you, based on what you've provided, is that I've never see that before.

Thanks.

Marilyn

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

davisnewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, we are going to need a lot more info. As in, what app are you running when you get this? Please gives details as to exactly what you are doing with the iPad to get this. In addition, please tell us what type of iPad you have (iPad1 or 2, 3G or WiFi only) and what iOS version you are running.

All I can tell you, based on what you've provided, is that I've never see that before.

Thanks.

Marilyn

I got it with an iPad 1/32gb/3g. I was on the "CBS News" app. At the time I got the error message I had both 3G and wi/fi on. I clicked OK and went on. No other unusual events noted. (iOS 5.0.1)

RyanneRoland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3G and it popped up when I had the app TextNow open. It popped up several times and it stopped after I deleted the app. The message said: " Why you no playing Candy Crush" and then you have the option to hit " Cancel " or " OK " and the message would close. I had WiFi when it opened.

Tad a note

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was playing words. It started an advertisement and that said error I turned the iPad off went to work When I came home I turned it on and this started popping up while I was playing words with friends. about://(null). I had been playing since I got my iPad 18 months ago, I had to delete words and reinstall and started getting these pop ups. What has happened

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're/are you playing with the free, ad-supported game? Cause the only thing I can think of that would causes this is if there was an error in pulling the ad from the Internet.

I would think that a (1) restart of your router or (2) reset or restart of you iPad might "reset" your Internet connection. So, give that a try and see if it helps?

Marilyn

P.S. I'm just throwing ideas out there because I've never seen this....

Most reactions