What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

about iPad external battery

micians

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm interested in iPad external battery, and also do some search for this products, I found that many company's products can't work for iPad, also the price is not good, I still doing the search, any one can tell me if iPad external battery is welcome in America or European? What price customer could accept? what capacity of the battery customer hope?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm interested in iPad external battery, and also do some search for this products, I found that many company's products can't work for iPad, also the price is not good, I still doing the search, any one can tell me if iPad external battery is welcome in America or European? What price customer could accept? what capacity of the battery customer hope?

Are you planning to manufacture external batteries for the iPad? That's what I understand from your post. I'm not sure how active the external iPad battery market is; it's not frequently discussed on the Forum, I guess because the iPad has such a great battery life that most users don't really see the need for an external battery. Most Members are getting the full 10 hours from the standard battery and, as you suggest, external batteries are expensive.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts