What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About ipad alll models

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I check at apple store
And tere have show 3 modelsss
Ipad mini
ipad 2
I pad retina display
Can anyone tell me
Is really ipad retina display is ipad 4g
Advance more then the new ipad
I asking bcaz im confuse

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Shibbu Sharma - you're correct in that Apple now offers 3 iPad models, i.e. iPad 2, iPad Mini, and iPad (4) w/ retina display; (iPad 3 is not longer available); of course, the iPad (5) will likely be released in the fall if you want to wait & see? Please take a look at the specifications of the current iPad models HERE - if you want the retina display (4x resolution of the other two devices) and a faster processor, A6X, then your current choice would be the iPad 4 (you can also get 128 GB storage, if desired) - there are certainly other more advanced features in that model & the Mini, as you can judge for yourself. You might want to let us know 'what' features you definitely need for more specific comments and advice - good luck! :)

OP
S

shibbu sharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Shibbu Sharma - you're correct in that Apple now offers 3 iPad models, i.e. iPad 2, iPad Mini, and iPad (4) w/ retina display; (iPad 3 is not longer available); of course, the iPad (5) will likely be released in the fall if you want to wait & see? Please take a look at the specifications of the current iPad models HERE - if you want the retina display (4x resolution of the other two devices) and a faster processor, A6X, then your current choice would be the iPad 4 (you can also get 128 GB storage, if desired) - there are certainly other more advanced features in that model & the Mini, as you can judge for yourself. You might want to let us know 'what' features you definitely need for more specific comments and advice - good luck! :)

Thanksss

Most reactions

Latest posts