What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About games

kellyyip8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a problem......I had an iPhone and I lost it and now I had my new iPhone I reinstall my games but I lost the old records I could not sign in again with my old storm I'd or how could I reclaim the old record on to my new phone and ipad2????

OP
K

kellyyip8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I did syn my iPhone...... And after the new iPhone I sin again. The games were back in the new iPhone but not the old records

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not much you can do for the iPad.

If you kept the old phone synced with iTunes, you can try to restore from that older phone's last backup. Just connect it to iTunes, right click on the iPhone and choose Restore from Backup, and choose the last backup of the older phone from the list.

This will erase any new game progress and documents that you've added to the phone already, so do so at your own risk.

Most reactions

Latest posts