1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ability to foward PDF from iBooks in an email

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by brobar, Jul 28, 2010.

1. brobar

brobar iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I know how to get PDFs into iBooks (via downloading from email or through iTunes sync) but if I have a document (let's say a rendered drawing) that is a PDF I synced to iBooks on my iPad and I need to email that PDF to my boss. Is there any way from within iBooks that I can forward a PDF document to an email address? I've got several PDF documents in my iBooks and I can't find a way which leads me to believe that I'm either S.O.L... or I need to use some other reader besides iBooks for PDF documents like GoodReader.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer... but just in case one of you guys/gals have figured this out and I'm just missing it I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks in advance.
  2. mslammers

mslammers iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Doesn't Look Good

I don't think there is a way. Have you tried importing your PDF into a PDF reader App? iBooks is set up so you cannot send a book to someone else. I don't think they anticipated it being used for "personal" PDFs like it is.
  3. llcooljayce

llcooljayce iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Give Stanza a try. Virtually the same (if not better than iBooks and free). Lots of step by steps on how to import stuff into the program on their website (Frequently Asked Questions | Lexcycle)