What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abc iview won't load

nikkkers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi new to ipadforums.
i need help. my abc iview app ( Australia) will not load have tried soft reset, uninstalling app & re-installed. Still just getting the "loading" logo, all other apps ie SBS Jumpin ch9 working fine. not sure what to do from here!
TIA

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi new to ipadforums.
i need help. my abc iview app ( Australia) will not load have tried soft reset, uninstalling app & re-installed. Still just getting the "loading" logo, all other apps ie SBS Jumpin ch9 working fine. not sure what to do from here!
TIA

Hi there! Welcome to iPF!

Here are some things you also could try:

Reboot your iPad: press and hold Home button and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
Go to the App Store - Featured, tap your Apple ID and sign out. Then sign in again.
Set your iPad to Airplane mode in Settings - Airplane Mode. Then turn Airplane Mode off again after a while.
Change the date on your iPad. Sometimes that helps.
Download the app in iTunes on your computer, then sync it to your iPad.
Last possibility: reset all settings in Settings - General - Reset - Reset all Settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts