What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my 2 iPad and the first comment is the device is more amazing than what i have imagin

Congratulations IpadOne! It's about time you got it. I think your ipad has been around the works twice already! Enjoy it.

My two iPad have made the full turn of the world … , what i can say is paid attention to buy large memory …. 32 G with song and 6 movie nearly full , so the 3G will be 64 .. i already ask to modify the order one of this two will say as i have guess in the hand of my wife .She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
She already made all her setting, even she know is working tool … but you know the sentence : What women want ..
... husbands can't afford...:D

....we go out and buy and hide it so you guys don't swipe it. :D

If my lady wants one ill just go buy her one too....like i did with the ipod touch...lol

Once Womens Fitness and National Geographic are on there I'm sure she'll want one.

Most reactions

Latest posts