What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A very very very. . . bad move by apple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt that this will have an adverse effect on people. Those who have a heavy investment in the 30 pin cable system, can still get the 3rd generation iPad at a much reduced price. It was a bit of a shock, being out of normal schedule, but Apple apparently felt that abandoning the 30 pin system was going to have to be treated like a bandaid, and done decisively. I imagine a main issue was that the mini would hurt the iPad sales unless there was incentive over the 3G model.

OP
kulit_12

kulit_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the reasons why apple release the new ipad so that they can GET AWAY from the issues or PROBLEMS of the
previous ipad 3....... It's HEAT problem, battery, etc,,....... What will happend on this problems of the previous ipad 3??
Because the apple already released it's new ipad 4 (for me, nothin new ipad!) im sure that they will only now focus on
this new device! Apple $*(k$!!!!!!!!

You may disagree but i know this is the truth!!!!! The problems of the previous ipad 3 will not be fix anymore!:mad:

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Your "truth" and reality don't match up. I own two iPad 3s. I haven't seen a single over heat issue unless the user does something to provoke it. IE full screen brightness, playing a game that pushes a lot of pixels all while charging it. That isn't a design issue. That is the user asking too much of the hardware. The battery life is affected by the screen brightness.

So if you honestly believe the iPad 4 can solve either issue, you are about to be in for a very rude awakening. So much for your "truth".

TheJustPull

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is another, oh my! I bought tech and now it's outdated thread,with any peice of tech your more then likely only ahead of the curve for a short time. Research it nd make sure it will meet your needs so you don't suffer buyers remorse when the next one comes out. Remember those best buy ads?

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is another, oh my! I bought tech and now it's outdated thread,with any peice of tech your more then likely only ahead of the curve for a short time. Research it nd make sure it will meet your needs so you don't suffer buyers remorse when the next one comes out. Remember those best buy ads?

Actually if you really want to get technical, the day the tech is released it is already outdated. It has been that way for well over two decades now. Once a CPU or GPU is released for manufacturing the next iteration is literally started the next business day. By the time the first device is shipped the next iteration is already past simulation and is being prototyped. They have no choice when the release cycle is every 6 months to a year and they have to deal with mass production issues. Especially when you want to start shooting/masking sub 30 nanometer chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts