What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Simple money saving app?

kinezz7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i ve been trying to find something simple enough to use for tracking finances and managing expenses..Mint has way tooo many details and i wasn`t very satisfied with iExpense either..Can you recommend something?

This one - income.io - looks interesting and simple but isn`t out on the App Store yet..

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm playing with Mint now, because I wanted more features than the app I was using before; Budget Envelope. Since you want to go simpler, it might be worth your time to check out.

OP
K

kinezz7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried Exchange tracker and Mint again and it`s ok but in my opinion too many options for someone who isn`t interested in anything other than tracking your money..i was notified and downloaded https://itunes.apple.com/app/income.io/id665063515 and it really looks pretty cool..just basic stuff and works well for me..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, your new app sounds good and I wish you luck with it.

Most reactions