What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Request for a Cydia addon or something.....

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone make a PROPER virtual keyboard for the iPad? You know. Arrow Keys, Number keys where they belong at the top. Color options would be great as well.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I come from a Windows Mobile world with my cell phone, so I am too taken aback by the "hacking" of the iPad. The extent of the "hacking" seems to be the jailbreak and that is it. I would have thought that the community being so massively large behind the iPhone and iPad, that there would be amazing hacks and mods that you could do, but the reality is that you cannot even change the default keyboard. I don't know if this is simply a lack of trying, effort or ability, but the "hacking" world behind iOS devices is pretty shamefully awful.

caduko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unlock en lock themes

Can someone make a theme of Megaman zero 3 omega: ware wa messiah nari with laugh, and It's time to duel from yugioh for winterboard as unlock and lock sound?

Most reactions

Latest posts