What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A photo refuses to get uploaded to iPad 3 (via iTunes) - plus other gripes.

Jez EMIN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a folder with 7 photos in it, only 6 of them will upload onto my iPad ???

This is frustrating - if Apple insist that things are done in a rigid, controlled manner, then I want it to work all the time......

If this were Windows, I'd have sorted it in a jiffy and moved on. Now, I'm faced with yet another problem I never had before I had an iPad.....

So far, I've had to return 2 apps back to Apple because the were unfit for purpose and today I am very close to sending a 3rd app back because it simply doesn't do what it should do (PhotoSmith) - it doesn't transfer images to your PC via the cable (I learnt today......) - it transfers them wirelessly even IF the cable is connected.

(47 raw images took over an hour to download from my iPad to my PC via PhotoSmith).

I like the iPad but the more I discover about it, the less impressed I'm becoming - the above is close to being a 'deal-breaker' (and sending the iPad back at this rate).

Most reactions